- The manuscripts must be written in the English language.
- The manuscripts should contain unpublished, original work of the authors that is not currently under consideration elsewhere.
- Authors should have obtained required consent from all parties and ethical clearance (if required) for the information contained in the manuscript.
- Authors should follow the formatting guidelines given in the manuscript templates. Both Microsoft Word and Latex templates are available here.
- Maximum length of manuscripts is limited to 6 pages.
- The peer-review process is double-blind, hence, do not include the author names and affiliations in the first submission. Furthermore, authors’ previous work should be referred to as 3rd persons.
- Microsoft CMT is used as the conference submission system and all submissions should be done through Microsoft CMT.
- If a manuscript is accepted, at least one author is required to register for the conference and present the manuscript.
- Sign in or create an account with Microsoft CMT to start a manuscript submission.
- You can select the most appropriate track from the 25 available tracks.
- All manuscripts must be submitted as PDF files following the manuscript preparation guidelines.
- Please contact the support team should you have any questions regarding the submission system at email@example.com